Avoid the aftermath with a before strategy. Cisco Umbrella is a cloud security platform that provides the first line of defense against internet threats wherever users go. Ctelecoms Managed service and support will help you to build the best security practices.
|Your Users||Your Threats|
|Your users connect from many locations and devices. They no longer need the VPN to get work done — they use cloud services. What if you had a fast, easy way to protect users anywhere they access the internet?||Threats continue to increase in sophistication but attackers often reuse the same infrastructure in multiple attacks — leaving cyber fingerprints. What if you could use those fingerprints to uncover attacks before they launch?|
|But the problem doesn't end there…|
|Plus, more of your branch offices connect directly to the internet instead of backhauling traffic to headquarters. You’re left with limited or zero visibility into the threats targeting these users. What if you could protect your branch offices without adding another appliance or deploying endpoint security?||Your focus has been to reduce the time to detect and defend against malware. Has this made you more secure? You’re still flooded with infections despite your existing security. It’s not enough to wait for malware to reach your network or endpoints before you try to detect and stop them. What if you could identify and block threats earlier?|
|Enforcement built into the foundation of the internet||Cisco Umbrella uses the internet’s infrastructure to block malicious destinations before a connection is ever established. By delivering security from the cloud, not only do you save money, but we also provide more effective security.|
|Visibility into traffic both ON and OFF your network||Your users and apps have left the perimeter. Umbrella provides visibility into internet activity across all devices, over all ports, even when users are off your corporate network. You can even retain the logs forever.|
|Enterprise-wide deployment in minutes||Umbrella is the simplest security you’ll ever deploy. There is no hardware to install or software to manually update, and the browser-based interface provides quick setup and ongoing management.|
|API-based integrations to the rest of your security stack||Umbrella’s API enables you to integrate with your existing solutions to amplify protection. Automatically enrich the data in your SIEM, threat intelligence platform, or incident workflow to speed up investigation and response by security analysts.|
|Resource Name||Resource URL|
|Cisco Umbrella Investigate Overview||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFX-Gvdjgu4|
|Cisco Umbrella Package Comparison||https://learn-umbrella.cisco.com/datasheets/umbrella-package-comparison|
|Extend Threat Protection||https://learn-umbrella.cisco.com/solution-briefs/extend-threat-protection|
• Umbrella is built into the foundation of the internet and blocks requests to malicious and unwanted destinations before a connection is even established. So you can stop threats from ever reaching your network or endpoints, and you can contain command & control callbacks from already infected devices to prevent data exfiltration.
• The data and apps that your users and devices access are protected by extension.
No, Umbrella doesn’t host DNS records or protect your publicly accessible infrastructure that rely on DNS name servers being available.
There are authoritative and recursive DNS services, which are different, but complementary.
• Authoritative name servers host the information (i.e. domain name maps to IP address) that recursive DNS services resolve and send back for everything on the internet.
• Umbrella provides a recursive DNS service for just your users and devices, which is likely provided by your ISP(s) today, but only Umbrella delivers secure connectivity.
The Umbrella connector → the Umbrella virtual appliance.
• Deploy our connector in your Active Directory (AD) environment along with the Umbrella virtual appliance, and you can use your AD group, user, and computer identities for more granular policy enforcement and threat visibility.